Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My first Mac, a UniBody MacBook Pro at $1500


After weeks of surfing craigslist, replying to all sort of scams and went to many places to meet up, I've finally managed to buy a Macbook Unibody at $1500 from Mike King, I gave him a great review due to transaction was successful.

The spec is

2.4Ghz Core 2 duo
2GB Ram
250GB 5400RPM hard drive
It sells for $1999 at bestbuy or apple store.

I've always been a PC user, and I still intend to install windows on this Mac, but after using it for one day I've find myself impressed about how much Apple care about their product, from trackpad to the charger, every piece is done with great detail. I shopped in bestbuy for 2 days and the more I look at Mac, the more I enjoy the quality of the product, which eventually made me making the decision on buying the mac.

Throughout all these times searching for DSLR camera and macbook, I've manage to realize that value of an item is only worth it when it exchanges hand without losing its value, and only quality product intend to maintain their value. If I've bought a PC, the moment I buy it anywhere it loses all its value right after, and it just seems so hard to find PC makers making quality product these days, everything is wrapped with cheap plastics which gets overheat very easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment